Saturday, May 29, 2010

Fri-Man (Last time, I promise)

I forgot about this part and then I promise not to talk about Friheden until I go back again! This is also pretty cool because I got to play around with some of my iPhone's nifty features. I shot the following video at the base of the 'Sky Tower,' a ride I really wanted to do, but opted not to and you can see why.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrum5_vdL7U

I am fully confident that my back is strong enough to handle what you you'll see there, but my gut told me to think otherwise (he's around me [literally] enough to know these things). A little later on in the summer, I will absolutely return for this, but for now I'll just let the video do the explaining.

The iPhone actually allows you to send video you shoot directly to YouTube. You just take your vid, hit "Send to YouTube," add all the pertinent info and it compresses the movie for you right then and there. This was the first time I got to try this. Now that I know how easy it is, look for more of these little featurettes in the future.

Almost bedtime here, I'm just preparing some things for tomorrow's game. Be back after that for a full recap. Before I sign off, I'd like to send some brutal birthday wishes to my good buddy, Mr. Bryan Dine back home. I don't think DineBot's an NTD reader, but that's okay. He's still Something From the Tree's number one SuperFan and the biggest one we've got (literally). Happy birthday, Bryan; hope you've had a safe Spirit Journey.

Goodnight to all else, this Tiger's gonna rest up now. Goin' on the prowl at 15:00 tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment