Friday, September 3, 2010

Straight through the Heart

Back for a very brief post now. Since I proved to be a little too much for my last exercise-ball-turned-seat, I've been unable to sit for extended periods in what are some of the least comfortable chairs know to man (so much for all the hype about Danish design). However, thanks to my ever faithful father, I am the proud owner of a new $5 inflatable posture-friendly sitting apparatus. More posts will indeed follow now that I am properly equipped.

The purpose of this post is to ring in the best season of the year, with college and high school games officially kicking off across the US of A. Special shout out the Red Foxes in their season opener, tonight at home under the lights against Sacred Heart. Based on what I gathered from the guys I spoke to during camp, they are all extremely fired up about this season and I will look forward to following along with them over here, thanks to the newly installed online video feeds though www.goredfoxes.com. Check it out if you're interested in seeing some quality gridiron action. Show no mercy tonight, men; GET AFTER IT, FOXES!!!

Best of luck also to Coach B and the Tomahawks in action tomorrow afternoon against Hollis-Brookline; I'm hearing some good things about them boys from MHS this year and I'll be interested to see them take care of business in a newly aligned Division II.

We're in action tomorrow afternoon and I'll follow up with a post as soon as I'm able to. Football frenzy sweeping the lands: what a time to be alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment