Sunday, June 13, 2010

Go Green

So when I said that my stomach was feeling better the other day, I must have picked up some sort of internet virus through my keyboard (can that happen?) and fell prey once again to previous symptoms. I'm not going to say how I'm feeling now, so as not to chance being stricken with lycanthropy (werewolfism) or something of the like. That particular affliction might not be the worst thing right now though, as I'm still pretty hungry from this whole thing. Of course, that's only as long as I'm able to digest the lamb that I would undoubtedly maul in the dead of night.

It's late here now and I'm sorry for these short little updates, but alas, this will be another quick one tonight. I should be able to sit down for a proper post tomorrow, barring any silver bullet wounds. I did however, want to send along some good internet vibes to the Green Team tonight in Game Five action. My hopes for a good outcome last time were answered, so why not try again, right? With that, enjoy a good game Stateside and I should be back tomorrow. Go C's! (almost forgot to include that!)

1 comment:

  1. Keep the Green love coming, seems to be doing us alright.

    ReplyDelete