Thursday, June 3, 2010

KG looks different these days...

Well, it's 3 am Danish time and momentarily, I'll going to bed none the wiser on the outcome of Game One of the NBA Finals. I received an anonymous tip (actually, three or four, from my teammates; not so anonymous, I guess) the other day that a Danish channel, not unlike PBS, carries a few NBA games a week and will be broadcasting each game of the Finals. Since I don't watch much TV, I don't have a full cable package at home. But, since it was described to me like a pretty standard channel, I assumed that I would have it and even flipped through some stations earlier today, thinking I'd found it. Thus, I took an power-hour nap at one, woke up around tip-off and found an episode of 'The Practice' on the air instead. Shucks. Checking the score when you wake up's as good as watching live, right?? Be back tomorrow (later today, really) with a cool post and some neat pictures.

1 comment:

  1. Suffice to say, you didn't miss much.

    KG hobbled, Kobe tried to look menacing, and Adam Sandler & Chris Rock did their best to promote a horrible new movie.

    Also, Kung Pau may or may not have switched places with Joe Camel at halftime.

    ReplyDelete