Thursday, June 10, 2010

Quit Buggin' Me

I've been a bit under the weather (which has gone back to being crappy, by the way) the last few days. A little stomach bug sort of complicated the whole eating thing since Monday morning but thankfully, I believe it has run it's course. Once again, I look forward to my daily meals consisting of more than a handful of dry cereal and about two gallons of tea.

On this topic, I'd like to point out that one can't find ginger ale in Denmark quite as commonly as back home. I don't believe I've seen it anywhere and Brian confirmed its absence yesterday. However, speaking to a teammate today, he said you COULD find it (made by Schweppes, nonetheless ). A little late now, but I really would have enjoyed some to help bring the battle in my tummy to a ceasefire.

Since I'm still getting back into the swing of things (I'm too malnourished to post a proper entry), I'm going to head to bed soon. I just wanted to check in and say howdy. I'd like to get to the gym tomorrow in what looks like another rainy day this week. After that, I should be in a solid blogging mood. Until then, goodnight and go C's; I'd really like some good news when I wake up tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. http://media.nola.com/hornets_impact/photo/glen-davis11jpg-6b2458e5fdeabdfc_large.jpg

    "Just tell 'em Big Baby sent ya!"

    ReplyDelete