Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Green Machine

Since I posted before about Fakta and their trademark slogan, I thought it might be cool to show you a Danish advertisement for that particular store. The story behind the phrase is that shopping there is so easy, you should theoretically be able to do it in five minutes or so. I think it took me ten minutes the other day and in retrospect, I probably should have asked to speak to the manager about that. I do like their prices though, and they carry some decent products that other stores sell for a few Kroner more.

Below is a portion from this week's circular, complete with the famous (albeit dubious) tagline:


Shrimp and shampoo, together at last! Certainly Danish advertising at its best. Actually, twenty Kroner for 250 grams isn't too bad...

Before turning in for the night, some more important business. In the spirit of sending good internet vibes to the Green Team, I figured another post couldn't hurt. Enjoy Game Six and here's to the C's out West!

No comments:

Post a Comment