Monday, June 28, 2010

51 and Done

The fact that I'm just posting this now is inexcusable. Honestly, the nerve of some people. I must confess that following the game on Saturday, I sent off a quick email of the result to immediate family, knowing I wouldn't be able to get off an entry until a little later in the weekend. In doing so, I got a little sidetracked here and there and completely neglected my journalistic duties. Many apologies that this is coming so late (and also not in its entirety at the moment, big day of planning tomorrow), but here is a quick synopsis of this weekend's game: we won.

Okay, so I can give a few more details before signing off for the night; we scored more points than the other team. A lot more. Tigers: 51, Stallions: 0. That's about it for the moment. Come on back soon (yeah right, I've probably burnt every follower's bridge by now) and I'll finish up the story. Scout's honor. Goodnight.

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you every step of the way, Jake, and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one. Keep 'em coming... Congratulations on the win and a great first half of the season!

    AD

    ReplyDelete